Klein Becker StriVectin SD
150ml/5oz Skincare Cream
* Clinically Proven to Dramatically Reduce the Appearance of Existing Stretch Mark Length, Depth, and Texture, and Discoloration
* Visible Improvement of Tone and Texture Through Optimum Glycosaminoglycan and Collagen Synthesis
* Significant, Measurable Results in 93% of Subjects Tested
Clinical Studies Don’t Lie
A groundbreaking series of studies has demonstrated, without a doubt, the amazing effectiveness of the StriVectin-SD’s functional isolates. After reviewing and verifying the clinical data, the researchers noted an incredible 93% of subjects demonstrated a measurable reduction in the appearance of stretch marks. The unequivocal, verified results speak for themselves. But there’s more. Clinical observations further document the ability of StriVectin-SD’s independent isolates to dramatically improve the appearance of:
* The actual length of striae (stretch marks)
* The depth of indented surfaces
* Smooth surfaces
* Skin thickness
* Skin firmness
* Irregularities in skin discoloration
StriVectin-SD directly affects tone and texture through optimum glycosaminoglycan and collagen xynthesis. And that’s not all. StriVectin-SD included a proprietary complex of skin firming agents, elasticizers, and skin hydrators…adding up to the most comprehensive topical formulation shown to effectively confront virtually every aspect of visible stretch-mark reduction.
So What’s The Catch?
There are three. First, although 93% of the subjects tested experienced measurable reduction in stretch mark depth, length, feel, color, and texture, no topical formulation can completely eliminate stretch marks. Second, StriVectin-SD is much less expensive than surgery, but it’s not cheap. Finally, for maximum efficacy, StriVectin-SD must be applied three times a day, every day, for 4-6 weeks…StriVectin-SD works, but you have to use it. So unless you’re committed to reducing the appearance of stretch marks, don’t waste your time, your energy, or your money.
• These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.