25mg Ephedrine HCL 24 Pack
First Time Ephedrine Customers
YOU MUST FILL OUT DEA FORM BELOW BEFORE WE CAN SHIP:
DEA Mandated Verification Form
Returning Nutrition Leaders Ephedrine customers DO NOT need to do this. Just place your order and it will ship.
Ephedrine HCL 25mg Bronchodilator
Guaifenesin 200mg Expectorant
Microcrystalline, cellulose, Pregelatinized Starch, Lactose Anhydrous, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Amorphous Fumed Silica, Cellulose, Crospovidone, sodium Starch Glycolate, Polysaccharides, Silicon Dioxide.
What is ephedrine?
Ephedrine is used for temporary relief of shortness of breath, chest tightness, and wheezing due to bronchial asthma.
Ephedrine is a decongestant and bronchodilator. It works by reducing swelling and constricting blood vessels in the nasal passages and widening the lung airways, allowing you to breathe more easily.
Do not use ephedrine if:
- you are allergic to this medication.
- you use prescription asthma medications
- if you have ever been hospitalized for asthma
- you are taking a monoamine oxidase (MAO) inhibitor (eg, phenelzine) now or have taken an MAO inhibitor in the last 14 days. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAO inhibitor, ask your health care provider before taking this product.
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, an irregular heartbeat, thyroid disease, diabetes, or difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland or other severe heart problems
• These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.